BRUNO HASULYOมกราคม 26, 2016
My absolutely favorite board is the Sprint, both 12’6 and 14’. But in open Ocean I really love the Ace.Been on Starboard team since:
Since a long time for Windsurfing but just lately for Stand Up Paddling.
What has been your best SUP trip so far?
The 11 city tour was the most amazing Sup trip I ever made.
What paddling related accomplishments are you most proud of?
Probably my third place at the 11city tour
Why did you pick your quiver:
I choose my quiver based on the conditions that I have to face.
What do you do when you’re not paddling:
Probably I’m out in nature doing other sports and crazy stunts.
Why did you choose Starboard:
That’s not even a question for me. Since I can remember I’ve been riding Starboard.
Tell us one thing no one knows about you:
: I’m a really open person so I have no secrets.
Where can people find you on the web?
Who are your other sponsors?
Starboard, Sharkskin, SupStation
What are your accomplishments in SUP to Date (starting with 2015):
2015 11 City Tour
• 3th place Over All
2015 Japan Cup Chigasaki
• 7th place Jamie Mitchell Survival race / 5rd place Long-distance
2015 New Zealand National Champion
• 4th place Long-distance / 6th place Technical Course Race
- 2nd Place, ISE Japan Longdistance
- 2nd Place Japan Naish Lake Biwe event
- 3rd Place in Cambridge to Hamilton Long Distance SUP race (23kms)
- 1st Place in Paddle For Hope Auckland, Breast Cancer Rehabilitation Found Raising Event – Relay
- 1st Place 2014-2015 STATE BEACH SERIES, TAKAPUNA 12”6’ category
- 2nd Place Jetts Auckland City Series 12″6″ category
- 1st Place King of the Mountain, Mt. Maunganui, Tauranga – BOP Race 12″6″ category
- 1st Place King Of the Harbour, Auckland, 12’6″ Category – 27km long distance down wind.
What is your schedule for 2016?
NZ SUP NATIONALS , 27-28/02/016, New Zealand
* Harry’s Paddle , 19/03/016, Australia
* ISA WOLRD CHAMPIONSHIP, DTC,
* Carolina Cup, 23/04/016, North Carolina, USA
* Port Adriano SUP Race, end of may, Spain (Euro Tour)
* St. Maxime SUP Race Cup, end of may, France (Euro Tour)
* Lost Mills, 28/05/016, Germany (Euro Tour)
* Bilbao World SUP Challenge, beginning of June, (Euro Tour)
* Adriatic Crown , June, Italy (Euro Tour)
* Barcelona World Series, end of June, ( Watermanleague WS )
* Race the Lake of the Sky, end of June, Lake Tahoe, California, USA
* Gorge Paddle Challenge, August , USA
* 11 City Tour, end of August – September, HOLLAND
* Hayama Pro , September, Japan ( Watermanleauge WS )
* Japan Cup, September , Japan
* Huntington Beach ( Watermanleague WS ) , USA
* PPG, Pacific Paddle Games, California, USA
* Turtle Bay Final ( Watermanleague WS ) , USA
* The Doctor , 28/11/015 , Australia
* King of the Cut , 05/12/015, Australia